Terms & Conditions:
1. It is agreed that the terms set out on the booking form is the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing
2. The client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage, including the number of images taken, will be as the photographer's professional expertise determines given the weather and other circumstances on the day. Although every effort will be made to comply with the client's wishes the photographer shall be granted complete artistic licence in relation to poses and the locations used. Special requests from the client will not form binding instructions
3. The reservation fee is to be paid at the time of booking and the balance of the fee is to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the date of the wedding.
4. In the very unlikely event of a total photographic failure then all moneys paid by the client (including the reservation fee) will be refunded in full. In this case or on cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
5. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid.
6. Full resolution, restricted copies of digital files will be supplied for the Gold package only ** (subject to the provisions in paragraph 7 below) and provided the balance of the fee has been paid in full. Archive copies of these files should be made by the client as replacements may not be available at a later date.
7. The client hereby allows the photographer to display any images included in this contract in their studio, portfolios, literature, wedding exhibitions, website, Facebook site and advertising. (using first names only)
8. The client hereby agrees that all prints to be ordered through www.kapturemediaphotography.co.uk website.
9. All Images are copyright protected © 2016 and remain the property of www.kapturemediaphotography.co.uk unless otherwise stated.
10. Every effort will be made to match storybook samples but this is subject to availability from the manufacturer. The photographer will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance in digital and printed images however exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed.
11. A charge may be made for postage of storybooks if this is required.
12. kapturemediaphotography.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any prints or other items ordered by mistake on our website.
13. kapturemediaphotography.co.uk will not accept responsibility for delays or damage incurred by third party photo galleries printing facilities, or associates thereof.
14. kapturemediaphotography.co.uk reserves the right to change or amend any offers or these terms & conditions. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
15. All studio sessions are booked and reservation fees to be paid at the time of booking, you are responsible for your own costumes/outfits makeup etc unless otherwise stated. You must arrive 15 minutes before your shoot in order to fill out necessary paperwork.
15.1. Studio cancellations must be in writing and no less than 14 days before the shoot. ( refund of reservation fee or rebook studio session is at the studio's discretion )
16. You will be held fully responsible for any damage you, your children or pets may cause to the studio or equipment. (all damages must be paid for in full)
17. Special offers are not always available and are subject to change. Hence the term special offers.
18. When on a location shoot, kapturemediaphotography.co.uk will not accept responsibility for any injury for any member in the group going to/coming from or during the shoot.